Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photo Valentine's Cards with Cake Pops


Of course I HAD to make some of these! 
I've seen them all around blogland (even put one on my Tuesday To-Do post!) 
Since Jack is still in preschool, I can send the cake pops.  Next year, it will have to be suckers or some other peanut free candy.


We also tried another version...didn't quite turn out the way I'd hoped...lips are too big, but still cute.


Smiles!!!


Linking to:

5 comments:

The Tablescaper said...

Very fun! I'm sure anyone would be thrilled to recieve either.

- The Tablescaper

sabrina said...

Great Ideas!!

Kelli W said...

Your cake ball version is the yummiest one I have seen!! SUPER cute idea!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

What a cute and clever idea. love the big lips!

Dannyelle said...

They look so yummy! Happy Valentine's Day!
Dannyelle @ www.lifeisaparty.ca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails