Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

To-Do Tuesday

Don't forget to link up to the
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Have you ever read or left a post on someone's blog saying, "I'm putting that on my to-do list!"  Where exactly are you keeping this so-called to-do list?  My computer is almost full, so storing all of your fabulous ideas there isn't practical...neither is printing everything out.  No need for more clutter.

Well, I've decided to try something.  I'm going to see if I can just keep it here on my blog.  As I find something I'd like to try or some information I don't want to forget, I'll just put the link on a post that I publish on Tuesdays.  You are welcome to check it out, but it is more like a resource for me.  We'll see how it works out.

This is what I found recently that I don't want to forget...





















Happy Doing!
Smiles!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You Jami, much appreciated much love. Jen

The Soladay Family said...

Thanks for featuring my topiary! Love your blog!

Suzanne said...

Wow- Love to see all those great ideas as well!!! Thanks for posting your 'to do' and "idea' list for us to share the enjoyment and ideas!!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What a great idea! I'm always finding fantastic ideas and then........whiff........they're gone. This is so smart I have to start following you.

Unknown said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are so kind and i liked the other ideas too :)
Hugs

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Thanks for sharing our pumpkin handtowels! Love all the fun ideas!

Anonymous said...

hello!This was a really exceptional Topics!
I come from roma, I was luck to find your subject in baidu
Also I get much in your subject really thanks very much i will come daily

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта blackberryvine.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails