Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Haunting Table

Isn't blogland just the best?!?  So many of the ideas incorporated into this table came from you lovely talented people in blogland.  THANKS!!
For the centerpiece, I used one of my Fitz & Floyd Halloween candelabras flanked by two hurricanes made from Dollar Store finds.  Lauren at the Elephant's Trunk showed me how to do it at her crafty site.  The hurricanes are filled with black beans and white ball candle.  Between the glass and beans I slid graphics I made from some of the lovelies found at the Graphics Fairy.  You can click here to use my version.
Close up view of hurricanes via Dollar Store and spider graphic.
 This little cupcake stand came from a wonderful little tutorial at Under the Table Dreaming.  I'm also adding that tutorial here.
Sweet little pumpkin stand!
The idea of turning the charger over to show the black side came from some smartie out there a week or two ago.  Please let me know who...I'll definitely give you a shout-out!.
The napkins are actually orange pumpkin damask dishtowels I found at Target in the Dollar Section.
The goblets are Waterford Simply Lime. 
I found the fun spider web table cloth at TJ Maxx for $10...nice!
Our table actually needs a 90" round cloth...pretty hard to find at any of the discount stores...to make the 70" cloth "go further" I added black tulle all the way around.  Spooky! 
Made the place cards from a spider graphic I found at the Graphics Fairy and just reversed the image.
Back view of one of those crafty hurricanes...I'm thinking about making lots of these to put on my mantle if I can find different sized vases.  They are really pretty for being $1.50!! 
I was late getting on the glittered skull bandwagon.  The two on my table were the only two left at Dollar Tree when I went 3 weeks ago!!!
Here is sad Sally...only glittered up skeleton I could find.  How sad could she really be?!?  She's covered in glitter!!
Happy Hauntings!
Smiles!

11 comments:

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

Amazing!! Just the right amount of spooky

Unknown said...

love your decorations...i was just trying to make a collage of my blog inspired decor. isn't halloween so much fun. i love it!
happy hauntings
christy

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Love everything!! So fun!

An Experiment in Happiness said...

It looks fabulous! You did a great job of pulling it all together!
~Jessica

tamy@prettie parties said...

Fantastic!
I especially love the Hurricanes with the beans and spider graphic
Well styled!!

Red Couch Recipes said...

Fun spooky table! Joni

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely fun table. You have found great ways to present each object.

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Jami, You are right about being inspired by all the bloggers! I often think of using ideas and can't for the life of me remember which blog I found the idea on!!! This is a fun and spooky table! Happy Halloweeeeeen! Linda

Unknown said...

These look great :) Thanks for the shout out!

Entertaining Women said...

This table is even more wonderful when seen in person. I had no idea that the little pumpkin stands were painted and glued! Outstanding. Thank you for sharing your perfect spooky table design. Cherry Kay

malia said...

You pulled everything together in a beautiful way. Thanks for sharing at A Crafty Soiree hope to see you tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails